Contribute to the NHPRS!
Because volunteers are a vital part of any non-profit organization, NHPRS is always looking for interns to support its activities and help reach its goals.
Under the supervision of an NHPRS Board member or representative, our volunteers are given the opportunity to participate in various aspects of the organization and could undertake responsibilities such as:
- Helping with communications
- Verifying and updating member information
- Keeping the website content up to date
- Helping to translate the NHPRS website from English to French, according to their linguistic skills
- Assistance to promote NHPRS activities in social media
- Assistance in the preparation and the holding of events, including the NHPRS Annual Conference and Trade Show, webinars, Board of Directors meetings and so on
In exchange of their time and skills, NHPRS is committed to provide interns with the following:
- Deliver a certificate of NHPRS internship upon its completion
- Deliver a NHPRS membership to the Volunteer for the period of the internship and waive the associated membership fees
- Recognize the volunteer’s contributions publicly at the NHPRS Annual Conference and Trade show
- Offer the volunteer discounted registration fees for participation at the NHPRS Annual Conference and Trade show; all volunteers being also eligible for competitive travel awards offered to research trainees presenting their work at the Conference
If you are interested in joining the NHPRS community by becoming a volunteer, please contact email@example.com with “Internship info and application” as the subject heading.